When we price the horse we take into account the following:
- Hammer price of the horse.
- The commission the sales house adds.
- Transport from the sales house.
- Vets bills.
- Trainers fees until the stated start date.
- BHA registration fees.
- Ventura Racing commission, to cover our costs for the sales.
This is why the cost of our horses can appear much higher than the hammer price on the sales website. We are committed to trying to provide the best value for our owners, so we don't add any unnecessary fees.